Friday, November 30, 2007

Scooba Hard Floor Mopping Robotic

Vacuum Review: Scooba Hard Floor Mopping Robot Vacuum
Vacuum Rating: 5 Stars out of 5

This might come as a surprise to some of my readers, but I don’t like to mop. As a matter of fact I hate mopping. I can vacuum and sweep all day with a smile on my face but I would rather sit through 3 6 hour long foreign French films I can’t understand than mop. That’s why the IRobot Scooba caught my eye. It’s not quite a vacuum cleaner and by no means a carpet steam cleaner. It’s actually a brand new type of cleaner, a floor cleaner! Here is a review of the IRobot Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner detailing everything I know!

For those of you already familiar with the Roomba, this is going to be a little familiar. The IRobot Scooba is a small disk shaped cleaning robot, yes, I said cleaning robot. (It’s kind of like a helper monkey that plugs in and doesn’t throw its own feces at you.) The small disk shape makes cleaning under furniture such as chairs and tables ideal.

The Scooba is compatible with a wide range of flooring including linoleum, tile, marble, and sealed hard wood flooring. One of my favorite features of the Scooba Vacuum Robot is that it’s compatible with a cleaning solution made by Clorox, a brand I use for most of my laundry and put a lot of trust in. It works like a dream and most people who purchase the Scooba are extremely happy with the Scooba’s performance. Another great feature is once the Scooba has made a pass on your floor, it’s done. The Scooba cleans in a single swipe including prep, scrubbing, and drying.

No comments: