Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dyson DC15 Animal Review

The DC15 Animal is a great vacuum, but has a lackluster list of features.Konichiwa!

I know the Best Car Vacuum Guide isn’t complete; I’ll be taking care of that today as well as bringing my readers a proper review of the Dyson DC15 Animal Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner. We’re almost through the entire line of Dyson Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaners and I hope to have them finished by Sunday evening. Hope you all found this blog useful in some way and happy vacuuming! Now, on to my review!

Vacuum Review: Dyson DC15 Animal Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner Vacuum Rating: 4 stars out of 5 for failing to distinguish itself too much from a vacuum cleaner $50 cheaper.

I wish I could tell you there was some monumental difference between the DC15 and the DC14 but I can’t. I wish I could tell you that there was an extra cleaning tool, accessory, or difference in cleaning power, but I can’t. To tell you the truth, there’s just one single difference between the Dyson DC14 and the Dyson DC15; a motorized agitator brush.

I’ll give this to Dyson, the motorized agitator brush is will remove dirt that’s a little more ingrained than the less expensive Dyson Vacuum Cleaners. But the difference is small. Remember, I’ve already raved about how powerful the Dyson is and I stand by it. I’m not going to sit here and tell you to spend an extra $50 bucks just so I can pocket some extra affiliate revenue. If it made a huge difference I would definitely say that but it doesn’t. If you want that littly, tiny, extra bit of cleaning power and $50 bucks is worth it to you, then by all means, buy the Dyson DC15.

I know this review seems a little short, but if I made my Dyson DC15 review any longer I would just be regurgitating information I’ve already talked about. If you want to know about the basic features of every Dyson Cyclonic you can check out my main Guide to Dyson Vacuums here. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
The Vacuum Sensei
http://vacuumsensei.com


No comments: