Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Best Stick Vacuums Guide

Best Stick Vacuums

Hello,
Here’s another article in my “Best Vacuum Cleaner” series. This time I’m going to cover my top 3 picks for stick vacuum cleaners and explain why I like each of them.

Best Low End Stick Vacuum Cleaner: Bissell 3106A Featherweight Lightweight Vacuum

I like the Bissell featherweight for a lot of reasons, not the least of which it’s price. This stick vacuum makes it to my “Best Stick Vacuum” list because of it’s thin price. Amazon retails this lightweight, stick vacuum cleaner for about $20 bucks and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it on sale for a couple bucks less. I liked the Bissell 3106A because it doubles as an upright vacuum, hand held vacuum, and you can attach a crevice tool. All three uses combine to form one of the most versatile stick vacuums on the market.



Best Mid-Range Stick Vacuum Cleaner: Dirt Devil Bagless Power Stick

If the practically no frills Bissell Featherweight isn’t for you, check out the Dirt Devil Bagless Power Stick Vacuum. It comes with a couple more cool features and retails for about $50 online. I liked that the agitator brush has an on and off switch so you can switch from carpet to hard floors when you need to, the handle also folds, great for saving space. The Dirt Devil Power Stick Vacuum also comes with a rechargeable battery set so you don’t have to replace the batteries every 3 months. That gets annoying! Finally, this stick vacuum earns it’s place as the best mid-range vacuum cleaner for having an incredible amount of suction power for such a small vacuum. I’m normally not a fan of the junk Dirt Devil puts out, but this is truly a diamond in the dirt devil so to speak.


Best High End Stick Vacuum Cleaner: ????
After reviewing my notes, I can’t recommend a high end Stick Vacuum at the moment. I’ll update this one as soon as I possibly can. It’s going to take some more research, hopefully some more stick vacuums will be dropped off at the shop this week.

No comments: