Friday, September 28, 2007

Best Cute Vacuum Cleaners

One of the great things about being married is having someone tell you what you should do, one of the bad parts about being married is having someone tell you what you should do. So, with a couple grumbles, my wife talked me into writing a “Best Girly Cute Vacuum Cleaners” article. Just so you know, my wife picked everything out and these aren’t rated in terms of “do they work”.

1: Pink Dyson DC07
It’s no secret your Sensei is a fan of Dyson. If I could afford one your Sensei would definitely keep one in his own home. They’re just so darn expensive. I might be able to convince my wife that the $400 price tag for this Pink Dyson Vacuum Cleaner is worth it because when you buy one $40 is donated to cancer research by target. (Can I write that off somehow?) According to my wife the Pink Dyson DC07 Vacuum Cleaner is the “ultimate girly girl vacuum cleaner”.


2: Henry Vacuum Cleaner Numatic HVR200-22
Taking the number 2 spot on our 5 best cute vacuum cleanrs is the Henry Canister Vacuum. Cleaning your home never looked so happy with a smiley face painted on this girly vacuum cleaner. It seems these units are exclusive to the UK. If you REALLY want one you can probably have it imported but these cute vacuum cleaners already come with a heft price tag. ($88 pounds sterling plus shipping, which means at least $175! That’s the weak dollar for ya!)

3: Bissell 3600A Barbie Vacuum
If you have a “little” mommy at home this might be the Cute Vacuum Cleaner for you. It seems Bissell has partnered up with Mattel to create a Barbie Bissell Kids Vacuum Cleaner. It’s pink and actually works. (This takes me back, I used to have a lawn mower that spit out bubbles.) I’m glad Mattel and Bissell had the foresight to make this kids vacuum cleaner cordless, there’s a good chance they’ll want to vacuum right along side you!

Well, that does it for my list of “Best Cute Vacuum Cleaners”. My wife and I would appreciate it if you knew of any others you think deserve to be on this list. You can email us at sensei@vacuumsensei.com.

Sincerely,
The Vacuum Sensei
http://vacuumsensei.com

No comments: