Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hoover Agility WetVac F6215-900 Review

Not a bad vacuum, I just think there are better bargains out there. Vacuum Review: Hoover Agility F6215900 WetVac
Vacuum Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5 for being similar to other less expensive Hoover WetVacs.

I sat down last night to do my normal hours worth of web browsing and spilled cranberry juice all over my carpet! Ughhh, I knew I had to break out my steamvac and clean it up before it had a chance to dry. After all was said and done I went through my notes and decided a wetvac review was in order. Today I bring you a review of the Hoover Agility F6215-900 WetVac.

First thing I want to talk about is assembly. Hoover scored a lot of points for shipping the Hoover Agility fully assembled. The only thing a customer has to do upon receiving their vacuum is lift up the folding handle. Your Sensei wish more vacuum manufacturers would get that simple assembly is process will sell more vacuums. A lot of people in my shop complain about having to spend 15-20 minutes screwing in faceplates and missing washers.

Your Sensei is a clean freak. Except for the guest room, the one place in my house I feel I’m entitled to keep messy, I vacuum my carpets every day. I like knowing that every nook and cranny of my home is fit for use as a plate. Hoover has indulged my fetish for through cleaning by designing the suction hose to be removable. I have a Hoover SpinScrub at home and I can’t remove the hose. There’s some film on the inside of the hose and I really wish there were an easy way of cleaning it out. A removable hose is definitely going to be on your Sensei’s wetvac checklist next time he buys a wetvac!

The Hoover Agility WetVac F6215900 passed your Sensei’s cleaning test with flying colors. It was able to remove common stains from the test carpet within a reasonable amount of time. I also liked the feel of the powered hand tool, it’s great for spot cleaning upholstery.

If the Hoover Agility were about $20 bucks cheaper I would be able to give it a much better rating. It doesn’t differentiate itself too much from other Hoover Wet Dry Vacs that go for less money. For some people, a removable suction hose may be worth the extra money, it’s just something you’re going to have to decide on your own.

No comments: